ARTISTS OPEN CALL | PROMOTION LAUNCH OFFER
- £195 | BELLENDEN ROOM / £225 | VISCOUNT ROOM -
- 10 PIECE CURATION -
- 3 WEEK EXHIBITION EXPOSURE -
- 10% GALLERY COMMISSION -
- UNIQUE ACCESS TO COLLECTOR/BUYER DATA BASE -
- DISCOUNTED RATE FOR PHYSICAL GALLERY HIRE -
ECAD LONDON introduces its new Virtual Gallery platform for 2022.
The gallery comprises two characterful and intimate spaces on lower and upper levels. The rooms are described as, the Bellenden (60sqm) and Viscount (82sqm) rooms each providing 23 and 35 linear metres of wall space respectively. The platform offers the following benefits:
- no printing or framing costs -
- size variation display of art pieces -
- creating an atmosphere of framed art -
- worldwide audience reach -
- unique access to buyer/collector database -
- click to buy facility -
- art gallery representation -
- art fair opportunities -
- affordable rates and commission -
ECAD LONDON recognises the changing times and embraces the 'on-line' phenomenon. A new mode of engagement for viewing, exhibiting and buying fine art photography has arrived.
ECAD utilises the benefit of a physical gallery space based in Peckham, South London as a supplement and endorsement for the commercial ambitions of the gallery.
It is the combination of both platforms that aims to support and maximise visibility of Fine Art Photography for both the gallery and the artists that ECAD supports and represents.
ECAD 'V' takes on the challenge to pioneer innovative ways to appeal to artists with a new experience and an economic alternative to the traditional methods of exhibiting artworks.
The installation shots below highlight a curated arrangement of artworks exploring sizes that promote impact and intrigue.